Are you a fan of Japanese craft work? Me too. So, here is your chance to explore a bit more of the beauty and discipline of the oriental craft and artisan culture now. Join this give away to win a bundle (2 prizes) with some products offered by Hands on Workshop.
Prize #1 –| 1 (one) Tenugui (blue and white), and 1 (one) Scarf
Nugoo from Japan’s ancient city of Kamakura * make Tenugui using the traditional hand dyeing “Chusen” method.
This involves using stencils to create the design pattern, and then using a resist dyeing technique called Sosogizome, pouring a dye compound through the cloth layered with stencils and glue, which adheres the colour to the fabric.
prize #2 | 1 (one) Tenugui (blue & white) and 1 (one) glue stick
For no-sew craft projects or an emergency hemming job, the Konishi fabric glue stick from Japan is a super simple answer to sticking fabric together without a needle, thread or sewing machine.
Just apply like you would a glue stick for paper projects. No ironing is required, and the glue is machine washable.
How to Win
All you need to do is enter the Rafflecopter competition below for the chance of winning one of the bundles with Japanese craft work products by Hands on Workshop (2 prizes and 2 winners).
Don’t forget to follow links and rules to be the lucky one. This competition is for UK and Australian residents only. The giveaway ends on August 2nd, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is August 2nd at midnight.
- There is one (2) prizes. The winners will take one of the bundles with Japanese craftwork products by Hands on Workshop as described above. No cash alternative!
- Follow the rules to win the prize.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Australia only
- All entries will be verified.
- The winners will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date and must respond within 21 days.