I know it’s a hell of a difficult question to be answered. But according to a recent study release by an independent cruise line, the most popular tourist attraction is Machu Picchu in Peru.
There are many factors that confirms that result such as average online review score (TripAdvisor and Google); the hours of operation per week; entry prices; Instagram hashtag mentions; and UNESCO Heritage status.
Here are the ten top tourist attractions:
1. Machu Picchu – Peru
2. Niagara Falls – Canada/USA
3. Christ the Redeemer – Rio De Janeiro
4. Golden Gate Bridge – San Francisco
5. Victoria Falls – Zambia
6. Mendenhall Glacier – Alaska
7. Gardens by the Bay – Singapore
8. St Peter’s Basilica – Vatican City
9. The Colosseum – Rome
10. Angkor Wat – Cambodia