Are you missing your family? Due to your work trip, you are away from your family? If yes, then don’t wait much and book your tickets in advance to reach out to your family in Chennai.
Nowadays, the pandemic disease COVID-19 has disrupted the entire structure of the nation and has influenced a lot of things in society. It has changed the way we travel earlier.
To travel to Chennai, It is essential to book your flight ticket in advance to know the accessibility of flights on that particular day and to look for the necessary guidelines and protocols to be followed on the day of your travel.
You can check for both direct and indirect flights from Bangalore to Chennai and which flights are running on your travel day on the airline website so that you don’t have to face problems ahead.
Guidelines to be followed in COVID-19 travel
If you have already organized your flight tickets to travel to Chennai, you must remember these guidelines to be followed on the day of your travel:
- Download the Aarogya Setu application on your mobile phone to check your health status.
- You need to go through the thermal screening before you board your flight.
- If you haven’t done web check-in through online mode, then you must carry the hard copy of your boarding pass and you can do web check-in at the airport 48 to 60 minutes before the departure of your flight.
- Check the baggage requirement and make sure you carry one handbag and one carry bag in your luggage.
- After reaching Chennai, quarantine yourself for 14 days as per norms stated by the government of Chennai.
- Register yourself on the state website and get a Tamil Nadu e-pass beforehand to travel comfortably to your hometown.
- Maintain social distancing as possible as much.
- Wear your gloves and face mask which covers your nose and mouth properly, and carry your hand sanitiser with you.
- Maintain distance from the person who is sick.
- Make sure you clean your hands for at least 20 seconds and use that hand sanitiser which consists of less alcohol.
A Small Update on travel for Fully Vaccinated People
If you have taken a full dose of vaccination, you don’t need to get tested again but you need to take necessary Covid-19 precautions while travelling such as avoiding crowds, wearing a mask, washing hands frequently, etc.
The fully vaccinated people can travel internationally without having Covid-19 tests and they don’t even need to home quarantine themselves.
If you are planning to travel to your family in Chennai this vacation, then book your air tickets through an online platform to get discount coupons or deals offered on the website which may reduce the price of your ticket.
If somehow you are not able to book your ticket, then look for wallet points that might lower the price. While booking your air tickets you must compare the various sites for the price and then make a final arrangement for your air ticket. What about you? What are your next holiday plans?